My summer vacations have begun (well, it began on the 23rd of April) and I am kind of free you know?
Okay, let’s come to the point and talk about holidays. How many of us HATE holidays? No one right? Yeah. I knew that.
Holidays are the only days where you can:
- Wake up late in the morn
- Just chill and have bed-coffee
- Drag your lazy body to the shower and stay there for hours
- Come out. Eat.SLEEP.Repeat
- Have some iced drinks with a good view of the T.V. serie ‘The Flash’
- Do no work (without mom’s scoldings)
- Do no dish-washing
- Be free full time
- Blog how much ever you want
- ‘LOL’ around with friends
But still, you may have the following queries too:
- Headaches due to being a Sleep-Head
- Putting on weight due to excessive consumption of you-know-what 😉
- Do lots of Home-Work at the last minute
- Get into trouble for things that you didn’t even think of doing
- Getting tanned
Well, holidays are holidays aren’t they???
All those who are reading this, if you have a holiday, a happy one to you…