Hmm, today, I am just a little too much filled up with anger. I really don’t know why, but people have lately getting on my nerves a lot. So, you know, you can’t expect me to be ‘The Good Girl’ at all times. Also, catching up on my blog seems to be a Herculean task for me. Humph.. also, going on a difficult phase of my life and I am occasionally wondering why I have actually been born. Sounds silly, yeah. But you know, kids.
There are some of my expectations that never actually came true. I’ll list them out:
- Maintaining a True Friendship. I did maintain it, but was left on the cold ground by some really show-off GURLS.
- Going out on Family Trips. I don’t actually have an extended family people. They broke off too.
- Having a peaceful day at School. Just as I begin believing on the fact that I’m gonna have a great day at school, something bad pops up and, you know it.
- Having non-jealous friends (Friends? Must be Frenemies)
- Having a heart-break free day.
- Looking goddamned pretty.
- Having more than 20 likes. Seriously, my maximum right now is 10.
So you see, as a teen, I undergo a lot of pressure. Occasionally, I am shrugged off at even when I am at home. You know what hurts me a lot? Even the closest to me don’t care about me sometimes. Thank you for reading all my ‘Might Seem Stupid’ Complaints. I appreciate you for that. But, this is the only place where I can talk my heart out. So, you know. Bye!
P.S. Prompts really do give you a push. Don’t they?