So, hey! Today, I’m not posting anything from Prompts. Well, thank you Megan for nominating me for this award. I say people, Megan is a kind girl and she is totally worth a follow. Okay, I don’t know anything to be said. So, let me copy and paste from Megan’s blog.
“This is a recognition kind of award. Bloggers nominate people who they think deserve to be mentioned so other people can find new fun stuff to read! This is so cool, and I can’t wait to get started, so let’s do this.”
Rules Of The Brotherhood Of The World Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
- List the rules and display the Brotherhood Of The World logo in your post.Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Here are the questions for me:
- What motivated you to start your blog?
- Is this the first time you’ve ever had a blog (or something to that affect)?
- If yes, what do you want to accomplish with it? If not, what is different about this blog?
- Who is someone that pushes you to write, even when you don’t feel like it?
- What’s your favorite dessert? 🙂
What Motivated You To Start Your Blog?
Okay, jealousy. Yeah, really. My brother had his own established blog. So, even I wanted me to blog around. So, yeah jealousy motivated me with a little sprinkle of interest. Also, I wasn’t frequent at first. But, now I am.
Is This The First Time You’ve Ever Had A Blog?
Yup. Before this, I have never actually been active on social media. After this only came my Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts. I like experimenting, you know.
If Yes, What Do You Want To Accomplish With It? If Not, What Is Different About This Blog?
Hmm, I don’t wanna exactly accomplish anything with it. It’s just a place where I can spend some quality time, freely and usefully. The difference is that I give examples from my own life.
Who Is Someone That Pushes You To Write, Even When You Don’t Feel Like It?
Phew, my Big-Bro. He is like this person who annoys you to death until and unless you pick your laptop and actually start typing some random stuffs, in your blog. Note: You/Your denotes me.
What’s Your Favorite Dessert?</no smiley face/>
According to Indian Desserts, my favorite is Gulab Jamun. It’s like this really sweet thing and when you put it in your mouth, the solution makes your mouth water more and crave. But, beware, even if you try this, do not exceed more than 3. You know, calories.
Oops Edit: Forgot to nominate people!!!