So, today, I’m just gonna give out my recipe on making Mushrooms. Here we go:
- 3/4th cup of cubed onions
- 1/2 cup of tomatoes
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6-8 Cashew nuts or Almonds
- A cup of mushrooms
- Make a puree of the onions and tomatoes with the given quantity. You can use a mixer for this purpose.
- Take a pan, heat for some time and add 1/2 tsp. of oil. Add some bay leaf, cardamom and a small roll of cinnamon.
- Make sure that these ingredients get fried a little.
- Add the puree of tomato and onions and heat well.
Precaution: The puree might splatter. Keep a little away from the stove then.
- After cooking this a little, add 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder and 1/2 tsp. of garam masala.
- Mix well and, let it simmer for some time. Close the pan with a lid.
- Add the mushroom to the cooked puree and let it cook for some time.
- Then, add 1/2 cup of water, so as to not dry out the mushrooms all together.
- Cover and cook.
You can serve this along with rice, dosa, idli, chapathi, poori, etc. Kudos!